Reading Challenge Details:
- Getting My Heart Rate Up: read 1–5 more books (or 250–1,499 more pages)
- Out of Breath: read 6–10 more books (or 1,500–2,749 more pages)
- Breaking a Sweat: read 11–15 more books (or 2,750–3,999 more pages)
- I’m on Fire!: read 16+ more books (or 4,000+ more pages)
Last year I have read 179 books. I want to get to 200 so I choose I’m on Fire!
2015 You Read How Many Books? Reading Challenge
Hosted by Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair
- Read, read, read!
- There are several levels to choose from
Level 1: 100 minimum
Level 2: 150
Level 3: 200
Level 4: 250 or more
- You may move up a level but not down
- You don't need a blog to participate. As long as wherever you link to is public so we can check out your books read.
- Reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is.
- No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
- Books allowed: Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, picture books, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased/borrowed as such, the book counts.
- Individual short stories in a collection or individual books in the Bible do not count
- Crossovers from other reading challenges count - they'd have too!
- Challenge begins January 1st, 2015 thru December 31, 2015. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.
- Please sign up with a direct link so the rest of us can find your list of books read.
I'm Level 3