martedì 9 gennaio 2018

Monthly Key Word Challenge 2018

This is my  fifth year joining this challenge. I've never been able to complete every month even though I've been very close (except last year). Now this year I'm back to try this challenge again. I was disappointed to see that My Soul Called Life's blog had disappeared, but I'm glad to see My Reader's Block take over the challenge. 




January
white, ice, year, baby, hat, dance, top, road, if
Ideas:   Just One Year by Gayle Forman, The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg, Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks

February
pink, snow, heart, arrow, point, right, holiday, walk, and
Ideas: Girl in Snow by Danya Kukafka, Deepest Roots of the Heart by Chautona Havig


March
green, luck, great, shout, hope, wrong, rope, carry, into
Ideas: 


April
clear, rain, lily, basket, out, gather, valley, all, cross
Ideas:  

May
pearl, flower, clasp, pale, mountain, one, never, dog, around
Ideas: 

June
bell, bird, town, live, river, none, some, bride, when
Ideas:


July
blue, water, desert, apple, many, wood, stay, cabin, between
Ideas:


August
yellow, sun, beach, boat, house, few, help, camera, above
Ideas:


September
always, fall, sleep, school, teach, call, leave, chase, below
Ideas:

October
black, mask, ghost, witch, castle, midnight, haunt, mystery
Ideas:

November
brown, thanks, food, family, table, dream, laugh, town, over
Ideas:

December
red, present, Christmas, party, give, under, tree, sing, bell
Ideas: 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...