martedì 13 ottobre 2015

Release Tour: Cole for Christmas by Kelly Collins

COLE FOR CHRISTMAS

AUTHOR: Kelly Collins
GENRE: Steamy romance with an 18+ warning



When Interior Designer Chloe Craig imagined Christmas, her mind overflowed with boisterous family gatherings, trees trimmed in twinkling lights, and doorways adorned with mistletoe. Using her infectious joy, she was determined to soften the heart of her new employer, Mr. Cole, and to bring warmth and cheer to his cold Aspen home. 

New to Aspen, Chloe was resolute to start fresh, shaking off a past relationship betrayal. She saw the Cole assignment as her ticket to establish herself professionally, and despite the magnetic lure of Mr. Tall, Dark, and Delicious, she knew to keep her distance. 

For real estate mogul, Elias Cole, a broken heart had vetoed celebrating Christmas for years. More Scrooge than Kris Kringle, he was desperate for help so he hired Chloe Craig to bring the once-loved Christmas joy to his home. 

But when his personal life fell apart, he needed more than a decorator. He needed a miracle, and her name was Chloe. 

Sometimes desire is simply too irresistible to give into, and attraction too hard to ignore. While some girls get presents for Christmas, others get Cole. Could a little Cole for Christmas be Chloe’s wish come true?



What’s not to love about you? You’re hella-sexy, and you’re successful. You obviously take your family commitments seriously, and you have a great . . .” I almost said ass, but I thought better of it. “Personality.”

“I’m hella what?”

I lowered my head in embarrassment. Maybe I should have just blurted the ass part out. Honestly, it was true, and now I had to confess the sexy part, why not get it all out. But I didn’t. I whispered, “sexy.”

When I looked up to see his wide grin, he reached for my hand and squeezed it, and my heart, at the same time.

“We are going to have a wonderful holiday, Chloe Lou Who. You are my Christmas angel.”

We pulled into the airport parking lot. Elias ran around the SUV and helped me out into the frigid winter air. Instead of pulling me toward the terminal, he pulled the collar of my jacket up around my ears and leaned down and kissed me square on the lips. Something about the kiss was so sweet and earnest. Many women had let Elias down around the holidays. I wouldn’t be one of them.


Kobo ~ Nook ~ iTunes


Kelly Collins writes with the intention of keeping the love alive.

Always a romantic, she is inspired by real time events mixed with a dose of fiction. She encourages her readers to reach the happily ever after but bask in the afterglow of the perfectly imperfect love.

Kelly lives in Colorado with her husband of twenty-five years. She loves hockey, shiny objects and has a new found appreciation for green smoothies.

Kelly has a landing page that hosts all her books.

  facebookgoodreadsTwitteramazon


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...